Montana Historical Foundation announces $117000 in grants – KPAX.com | Continuous News …

(Photo courtesy of For The Family of Gary Breitling GoFundMe page)

Gary Breitling of Sidney was the victim killed in the Las Vegas shooting Saturday according to a family member.

Gary Breitling of Sidney was the victim killed in the Las Vegas shooting Saturday according to a family member.

‘Make America Great Again’ gathering held in Helena’Make America Great Again’ gathering held in HelenaSaturday, March 25 2017 11:43 PM EDT2017-03-26 03:43:22 GMTMontanans gathered in Helena on Saturday to host a support event with the slogan, ‘Standing up for America.’ (MTN News photo)

A group of Montanans gathered in Helena on Saturday to host a support event with the slogan, ‘Standing up for America.’

A group of Montanans gathered in Helena on Saturday to host a support event with the slogan, ‘Standing up for America.’

2 people escape burning vehicle on I-90 near Missoula2 people escape burning vehicle on I-90 near MissoulaSunday, March 26 2017 7:55 PM EDT2017-03-26 23:55:39 GMT2 people escaped unharmed from a car fire that broke out on I-90 near Missoula. (MTN News photo)

The Montana Highway Patrol reports that the two people in the car safely escaped without any injuries.

The Montana Highway Patrol reports that the two people in the car safely escaped without any injuries.

2 men sue to be added to ballot for Montana special congressional election2 men sue to be added to ballot for Montana special congressional electionSaturday, March 25 2017 11:26 PM EDT2017-03-26 03:26:43 GMTBreck is seeking to represent the Green Party (Breck campaign page)

Montana’s special congressional election is just weeks away, but two more candidates are fighting to get their names on the ballot.

Montana’s special congressional election is just weeks away, but two more candidates are fighting to get their names on the ballot.

Social Entrepreneurship
Spotlight

A Bar That Saves Children’s Lives

Ryan Devlin, Todd Grinnell and Ravi Patel have traveled to Africa on a humanitarian trip a few years back, encountering children suffering from severe malnutrition get healthy through Plumpy’Nut®.

Federal Government Grant and Assistance Programs

Edited by: Michael Saunders

© 2008-2024 Copyright Michael Saunders