City on a Hill Ministries GrantOrganization
- City on a Hill MinistriesGrant Amount
- Community Foundation of the Holland/Zeeland AreaGrant Purpose
- for the Health Clinic and the Women’s Health Initiative which both provide medical care to uninsured adults in Ottawa County.Similar GrantsLos Angeles Mission Community Clinic
- $463,541 from the California Endowment
- Establishing Medical Outreach Services: To improve access to medical care through the co-location of medical outreach services at non-clinic locations for the homeless, uninsured and low-income residents of the downtown Skid Row community of Los...Community Health Centers of the Central Coast
- $428,675 from the California Endowment
- Casa San Miguel Medical Services: To support startup of a health clinic that will provide primary health care services to underserved, farmworking residents of a geographically islolated area in northern San Luis Obispo County.Peninsula Interfaith Action
- $215,000 from the California Endowment
- Comprehensive Health Care Access: To support an organizing campaign for the development of a comprehensive health care access plan for low-income, uninsured adults in San Mateo County and to strengthen organizational capacity to organize...Eisner Pediatric &amp; Family Medical Center
- $102,000 from the California Community Foundation
- Two year request to provide medical care for an additional 1,200 annual patient visits for those referred by the County due to recent County clinic closures.Rotacare Bay Area, Inc.
- $20,000 from the California Endowment
- Monterey Peninsula RotaCare Clinic: To support the delivery of primary health care to primarily Latino, uninsured and underserved residents of Monterey County.
Recent News from Community Foundation of the Holland/Zeeland Area
What is 'sanctuary'?
The topic of sanctuary has long been a consistent theme for those of us involved in community issues, especially as we face the new realities of...more