Marion Youth Development Council/Boys & Girls Club of Marion County GrantOrganization
- Marion Youth Development Council/Boys & Girls Club of Marion CountyGrant Amount
- Marion Community FoundationGrant Purpose
- for after school and summer programs for children.Similar GrantsKalamazoo Public Schools
- $40,000 from the Kellogg Foundation
- pilot a summer child literacy program to combat the declines in summer reading levels of children from low-income homesGenesee Area Focus Fund
- $775,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will enable the Genesee Area Focus Fund to continue to implement the Summer Youth Initiative for Flint area youth. The Summer Youth Initiative provides funding for approximately 25 nonprofit agencies and businesses to employ more than...Children's Defense Fund
- $200,000 from the Rockefeller Foundation
- toward the costs of strengthening and expanding its Freedom Schools project in New Orleans, which provides free summer and after-school programs for children affected by Hurricane Katrina using a model curriculum that incorporates high quality...Boys &amp; Girls Club of Greater Flint
- $16,132 from the Mott Foundation
- This renewal grant provides support to the Summer Fun Program operated by the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Flint. Mott funds support the part-time adult personnel required and other direct expenses for the Early Bird program, which is a...Synergy Enterprises, Inc.
- $300,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will provide funding for the 21st Century Community Learning Centers Summer Institute in 2008, a project of Synergy Enterprises, Inc. The 21st Century Community Learning Centers initiative provides grants to inner-city and rural schools...
Recent News from Marion Community Foundation