Community Foundation of Greater Flint



Established in 1988 through the merger of The Flint Public Trust, founded in 1950, and the Flint Area Health Foundation, created in 1978, the resulting Community Foundation combined the strengths of these two Flint institutions to position itself for future growth and giving. Since the merger, assets have grown from $10 million to more than $87 million. Over 10,000 contributors ranging from modest to magnificent means have enabled the Community Foundation to award more than $75 million in grants to the greater Flint area from over 350 charitable funds.


Web Address

www.cfgf.org

Community Foundation Background



Warning: Empty row packet body in /home/topfound/public_html/foundation_display_news_include.php on line 54

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /home/topfound/public_html/foundation_display_news_include.php on line 54

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/topfound/public_html/foundation_display_news_include.php on line 55

Warning: mysql_query(): MySQL server has gone away in /home/topfound/public_html/foundation_display_news_include.php on line 62

Warning: mysql_query(): Error reading result set's header in /home/topfound/public_html/foundation_display_news_include.php on line 62
Could not execute query todayMySQL server has gone away