Transportation and Land Use Coalition GrantOrganization
- Transportation and Land Use CoalitionGrant Amount
- Hewlett FoundationGrant Purpose
- for strategic planningSimilar GrantsMatrix Consulting
- $130,004 from the California Endowment
- Strategic Planning and Analysis Consultant: To assist a collaborative with the completion of a strategic planning process to conduct a health policy summit in Fresno and to provide a report on the collaborative and community engagement activities.Land Information Access Association
- $153,500 from the Mott Foundation
- Through the Partnerships for Change project, the Land Information Access Association has demonstrated successful approaches for designing and enacting effective intergovernmental land-use planning and management policies and programs. This...Los Angeles Urban League
- $100,000 from the California Endowment
- Strategic Plan to Redevelop Urban Communities: To support an intensive strategic planning process to expand the capacity of an organization to improve health of African Americans in South Los Angeles.The Bridgespan Group, Inc.
- $1,274,672 from the California Endowment
- Strategic Planning: To assist The California Endowment in developing its long-term strategic plan by conducting an external analysis of the health needs and health issues facing underserved Californians.South End Museum Trust
- $10,000 from the Mott Foundation
- The South End Museum Trust was established to commemorate the forced removal of people of color from the South End in Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape during the apartheid period. The museum was started by volunteers and community members, many...
Recent News from Hewlett Foundation
Social Enterprise Network Sites