Transportation and Land Use Coalition GrantOrganization
- Transportation and Land Use CoalitionGrant Amount
- Hewlett FoundationGrant Purpose
- for strategic planningSimilar GrantsMatrix Consulting
- $130,004 from the California Endowment
- Strategic Planning and Analysis Consultant: To assist a collaborative with the completion of a strategic planning process to conduct a health policy summit in Fresno and to provide a report on the collaborative and community engagement activities.Los Angeles Urban League
- $100,000 from the California Endowment
- Strategic Plan to Redevelop Urban Communities: To support an intensive strategic planning process to expand the capacity of an organization to improve health of African Americans in South Los Angeles.Volunteers in Medicine - San Diego Inc.
- $82,040 from the California Endowment
- Planning Project: To establish a volunteer-driven free clinic for uninsured working families in El Cajon, San Diego County through board recruitment, strategic planning and fund development.The Bridgespan Group, Inc.
- $1,274,672 from the California Endowment
- Strategic Planning: To assist The California Endowment in developing its long-term strategic plan by conducting an external analysis of the health needs and health issues facing underserved Californians.Somos Mayfair
- $28,010 from the Hewlett Foundation
- for strategic planning
Recent News from Hewlett Foundation