Kalamazoo Public Schools GrantOrganization
- Kalamazoo Public SchoolsGrant Amount
- Kellogg FoundationGrant Purpose
- pilot a summer child literacy program to combat the declines in summer reading levels of children from low-income homesSimilar GrantsGenesee Area Focus Fund
- $775,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will enable the Genesee Area Focus Fund to continue to implement the Summer Youth Initiative for Flint area youth. The Summer Youth Initiative provides funding for approximately 25 nonprofit agencies and businesses to employ more than...Floyd McCree Theatre
- $30,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will support a summer fine arts program for Flint's inner-city youth. One of the goals of the Floyd McCree Theatre is to instruct African-American youth in the fine arts and provide a venue to display their talent. Despite bold...Boys &amp; Girls Club of Greater Flint
- $16,132 from the Mott Foundation
- This renewal grant provides support to the Summer Fun Program operated by the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Flint. Mott funds support the part-time adult personnel required and other direct expenses for the Early Bird program, which is a...Reach Out and Read Inc.
- $75,000 from the California Community Foundation
- Two-year core operating support for a clinic-based pediatric literacy program that provides literacy advice to parents and free books to children during their well-child visits in 87 clinics throughout Los Angeles County serving primarily...Family and Children's Services of Central NJ, Inc.
- $15,000 from the Bunbury Company
- The Family Child Home Program, Embracing Families project is a 0-3 initiative aimed at increasing reading and language skills in non-English speaking households. This organization works with families in their homes on a weekly basis over a 12-month...
Recent News from Kellogg Foundation
Individualism, self-blame and success
The founders of social work, together with our helping professionals – the ... This in a way implies the possibility that the social structure itself may be ... for ourselves – that we depend...more
Grants News from around the Web