Rotary Camps and Services of Traverse City GrantOrganization
- Rotary Camps and Services of Traverse CityGrant Amount
- Kellogg FoundationGrant Purpose
- improve and sustain the quality of life for residents throughout northwest lower Michigan by strengthening the collective impact of the region's nonprofit organizations by fostering collaborative planning, strategic alliances, innovation, andSimilar GrantsCouncil of Michigan Foundations
- $50,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will enable the Council of Michigan Foundations to spin off the Michigan Individual Development Account Partnership, which was established in 2000 to support the growth and development of Individual Development Account programs throughout...Public Policy Associates, Inc.
- $178,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant to Public Policy Associates, Inc., will develop a base of knowledge about Regional Skills Alliances that does not currently exist. This work will allow the Mott Foundation to continue its catalytic role on sectoral workforce development...Johns Hopkins University
- $180,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant supports the Nonprofit Listening Post Project of the Center for Civil Society Studies at Johns Hopkins University. The project is designed to improve the management and operation of nonprofit organizations and the policy environment...Land Information Access Association
- $153,500 from the Mott Foundation
- Through the Partnerships for Change project, the Land Information Access Association has demonstrated successful approaches for designing and enacting effective intergovernmental land-use planning and management policies and programs. This...CompassPoint Nonprofit Services
- $115,929 from the Mott Foundation
- Succession planning is a sound risk management practice -- it is critical to ensuring the continued effectiveness of an organization before and after a leadership transition. Since 1997, through its Executive Transitions program, CompassPoint...
Recent News from Kellogg Foundation
Social Enterprise Network Sites