Tides Center GrantOrganization
- Tides CenterGrant Amount
- Kellogg FoundationGrant Purpose
- support a planning grant to study the feasibility of a land management company that will primarily serve women farmers and land owners and will focus on ecologically and financially sustainable farming practicesSimilar GrantsLand Information Access Association
- $153,500 from the Mott Foundation
- Through the Partnerships for Change project, the Land Information Access Association has demonstrated successful approaches for designing and enacting effective intergovernmental land-use planning and management policies and programs. This...Instituto Floresta Tropical
- $2,122,947 from the Moore Foundation
- With this grant the Instituto Floresta Tropical (IFT) will train key forest sector stakeholders in sustainable forest management practices, conduct extension events to promote these practices, and conduct applied research to develop locally adapted...Round River Conservation Studies
- $2,375,000 from the Moore Foundation
- The purpose of this grant is to support Round River Conservation Studies in their work with the Taku River Tlingit First Nation to protect the wild salmon ecosystem of the Taku River watershed through new science-based land use designations,...International Institute for Sustainable Development
- $50,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will provide continued funding for the International Institute for Sustainable Development's well-regarded electronic news service, "Investment Treaty News". "Investment Treaty News" covers the piecemeal regime...North Coast Opportunities, Inc.
- $89,338 from the California Endowment
- Healthy Nutrition and Food Security Feasibility Study: To conduct a feasibility study on options for increasing access to fresh produce through development of a sustainable and environmentally friendly localized food production system for residents...
Recent News from Kellogg Foundation