Comprehensive Community Health Centers, Inc. GrantOrganization
- Comprehensive Community Health Centers, Inc.Grant Amount
- California EndowmentGrant Purpose
- Safety Net Access Program (SNAP): To develop an inter-organizational care management information technology system for a hospital in-reach program to link uninsured and Medi-Cal unassigned individuals to a clinic medical home in Service Planning Area 4 of Los Angeles County.Similar GrantsComprehensive Community Health Centers, Inc.
- $134,300 from the California Community Foundation
- One-year support to fund the Safety Net Access Program (SNAP) that will provide a medical home to 455 uninsured patients in the Glendale, Eagle Rock, Highland Park and North Hollywood areas through collaboration with a local hospitalCommunity Health Center Network
- $440,000 from the California Endowment
- Medi-Cal Managed Care Expansion: To enhance the ability of statewide community clinics to prepare for the expansion of mandatory Medi-Cal managed care for Seniors and Persons with Disabilities (SPD) focusing on Alameda County.California Primary Care Association
- $413,650 from the California Endowment
- Medi-Cal Mental Health Reimbursement Study: To conduct research, build coalitions and advocate for Medi-Cal reimbursement for a same day mental health encounter at health clinics for underserved individuals in California.Washington Hospital Healthcare Foundation
- $75,000 from the Moore Foundation
- Washington Hospital Healthcare Foundation is using this grant to support Washington Hospital Healthcare System's participation in the pilot phase of the Evidence-Based Practice Initiative, a program with the goal of accelerating the adoption of...Hospital Council of Northern and Central California
- $1,942,000 from the Moore Foundation
- Hospital Council of Northern and Central California is using this grant to organize Beacon, the Bay Area Patient Safety Collaborative, into its next phase. Beacon supports adult acute care hospitals in working together to improve hospital...
Recent News from California Endowment
Social Enterprise Network Sites