Paralyzed Veterans of America - Cal Diego Chapter GrantOrganization
- Paralyzed Veterans of America - Cal Diego ChapterGrant Amount
- California EndowmentGrant Purpose
- Transportation Program: To support the provision of free, accessible transportation to and from medical care for paralyzed veterans in San Diego.Similar GrantsAMVETS National Service Foundation
- $75,000 from the Mott Foundation
- AMVETS National Service Foundation has served the needs of American veterans as a volunteer-led, nonpartisan organization since 1947. A 2006 symposium on the needs of young veterans highlighted a series of critical issues facing approximately six...LaGuardia Education Fund, Inc.
- $350,000 from the Kellogg Foundation
- prepare veterans, particularly male veterans of color, for careers as paraprofessionals and teachers in urban school systems through a new academic and experiential programUniversity of California, Davis
- $464,826 from the California Endowment
- Medical Post-Baccalaureate System: To integrate the medical post-baccalaureate programs at the University of California, Davis, Irvine and San Diego schools of medicine into one streamlined system, and to diversify the physician work force by...Y-ME National Breast Cancer Organization, Inc. - San Diego
- $1,500 from the California Endowment
- Walk to Empower 2007: For sponsorship of an annual fundraising event to benefit the provision of free twenty-four hour services for those touched by breast cancer in San Diego County.1420 Charitable Organization
- $88,670 from the California Endowment
- Cortez Hill Advocates for Community Health Actions: To improve the health of homeless and low-income elderly residents of San Diego's Cortez Hill neighborhood by coordinating the existing physical, dental, and mental health services they...
Recent News from California Endowment