Los Angeles Urban League GrantOrganization
- Los Angeles Urban LeagueGrant Amount
- California EndowmentGrant Purpose
- Strategic Plan to Redevelop Urban Communities: To support an intensive strategic planning process to expand the capacity of an organization to improve health of African Americans in South Los Angeles.Similar GrantsChinatown Service Center
- $340,000 from the California Endowment
- Los Angeles Works for Better Health: To support the development of a campaign to improve the health and economic opportunities for low-income residents of Los Angeles County by engaging the Los Angeles Unified School District and the Workforce...South African History Online
- $70,000 from the Mott Foundation
- South African History Online is a live Web site committed to promoting and popularizing the study of South African history and culture that challenges and corrects the distortions and biases of the country's colonial and apartheid past. It is...University of Cape Town
- $700,500 from the Rockefeller Foundation
- for use by its African Centre for Cities in support of three projects to help strengthen urban planning capacity in sub-Saharan Africa: a project to improve urban planning training programs, a workshop on innovations in urban development, and a...Sylvia Drew Ivie
- $38,724 from the California Endowment
- Planning: To support a planning process of South Los Angeles stakeholders to improve the health and well-being of underserved residents of South Los Angeles.Special Needs Network, Inc.
- $50,005 from the California Endowment
- Parent Advocacy Training: To support a strategic planning process to build organizational capacity to improve access to health services for developmentally disabled African Americans and other underserved children, parents and families in Los...
Recent News from California Endowment