Innovation Network, Inc. GrantOrganization
- Innovation Network, Inc.Grant Amount
- California EndowmentGrant Purpose
- Evaluation of the California Immigrant Welfare Collaborative: To assess the advocacy impact of the California Immigrant Welfare Collaborative on health and social policies that impact immigrant populations in California since its formation.Similar GrantsFlint Area Specialized Employment Services, Inc.
- $85,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This renewal grant will provide funding for Flint Area Specialized Employment Services, Inc., to continue to provide alternative staffing services to Genesee County Department of Human Services clients. In the decade since welfare reform, the...Center for Health Justice, Inc.
- $113,460 from the California Endowment
- Health Justice Initiative: To support an advocacy capacity-building project to reduce the disparity of HIV prevention and treatment services experienced by inmates in Los Angeles County both when they are in prisons or jails and after their...Brandeis University
- $68,362 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will enable Brandeis University's Institute on Assets and Social Policy to conduct an external evaluation of asset-building grantmaking activities under the Mott Foundation's Income Security portfolio between 2000 and 2007. ...Applied Research Center
- $100,000 from the California Endowment
- Health Equity Planning Grant: To support a planning process to assess the California policy landscape around racial health equity, for the purpose of broadening constituency and creating a more responsive environment for policies that increase...American University
- $150,000 from the Mott Foundation
- Over the past two decades, nongovernmental organizations have successfully advocated for international financial institutions to develop environmental and social policies as well as internal accountability systems, which are designed to allow...
Recent News from California Endowment
Social Enterprise Network Sites