CommuniCare Health Centers GrantOrganization
- CommuniCare Health CentersGrant Amount
- California EndowmentGrant Purpose
- Behavioral Health Integration: To support a planning process and organizational assessment to design and implement integrated behavioral health services into patient care at primary care clinics serving low-income residents of Yolo County.Similar GrantsTides Center
- $2,487,093 from the California Endowment
- Integrated Behavioral Health Project: To implement a training and technical assistance project that strengthens integration of primary care and behavioral health services in California.American Medical Association
- $399,292 from the California Endowment
- Improving Patient-Centered Communication: To continue to evaluate the intermediate-term effects of using an Organziational Assessment Toolkit for Patient-Centered Communication on physician communication and other patient-centered outcomes among...Winters Healthcare Foundation, Inc.
- $350,000 from the California Endowment
- Dental Services: Dental Services: To support startup of a dental facility and integrated oral health care program within an existing community clinic to increase access to emergency, preventive, and restorative dental care for low-income and...East Valley Community Health Center, Inc.
- $296,340 from the California Endowment
- Mental Health Integration: To improve access and quality of care by integrating health and mental health services in a primary care clinic serving low-income and immigrant populations in the San Gabriel Valley area of Los Angeles County.Healthcare Foundation of Northern and Central California
- $6,085,000 from the Moore Foundation
- The Hospital Foundation of Northern and Central California is using this grant to lead Beacon, the Bay Area Patient Safety Collaborative, into its next phase. The grant supports hospital convening, quality education and on-site support to hospitals...
Recent News from California Endowment