Prevent Blindness Northern California GrantOrganization
- Prevent Blindness Northern CaliforniaGrant Amount
- California EndowmentGrant Purpose
- Capacity Building: To more effectively serve visually impaired young children and adults by centralizing services in one location in Redding.Similar GrantsFamily Service Agency of Mid Michigan
- $170,000 from the Mott Foundation
- The Family Service Agency of Mid Michigan was founded in 1945 with a grant from the Junior League of Flint and the Council of Social Agencies. In 2007, the agency merged with the Visually Impaired Center to better serve low-income families in...Blindness Support Services
- $188,250 from the California Endowment
- Capacity-Building Project: To enhance organizational capacity in order to improve the accessibility, availability and sustainability of health, rehabilitation, training and support services for the low-income blind and visually impaired population...Blind and Visually Impaired Center of Monterey County, Inc.
- $20,000 from the California Endowment
- Health Services: To support services to improve the well-being of visually impaired individuals in Monterey and Santa Cruz counties, including the encouragement of diabetes testing and programs especially for underserved children.The Blind Childrens Learning Center of Orange County
- $49,393 from the California Endowment
- Planning Project: To develop a plan for improving access to health-related programs and services for blind and visually impaired children in Orange County.Valley Center for the Blind
- $100,000 from the California Endowment
- Health Education: To provide core operating support to enhance health-related services to low-income, blind and visually impaired residents of Fresno County.
Recent News from California Endowment