Public Health Institute GrantOrganization
- Public Health InstituteGrant Amount
- California EndowmentGrant Purpose
- Capacity Support: To provide capacity-building support for a collaborative effort to improve the health and well-being of adolescents throughout California.Similar GrantsNational Coalition of Community Foundations for Youth
- $25,000 from the California Endowment
- Connected by 25: To support efforts in California by a collaborative of funders to improve outcomes, including health and mental health, for adolescents who have been in foster care or the juvenile justice system or have dropped out of school.Center for Health Justice, Inc.
- $113,460 from the California Endowment
- Health Justice Initiative: To support an advocacy capacity-building project to reduce the disparity of HIV prevention and treatment services experienced by inmates in Los Angeles County both when they are in prisons or jails and after their...Innovation Network, Inc.
- $69,000 from the California Endowment
- Evaluation of the California Immigrant Welfare Collaborative: To assess the advocacy impact of the California Immigrant Welfare Collaborative on health and social policies that impact immigrant populations in California since its formation.Hospital Council of Northern and Central California
- $1,942,000 from the Moore Foundation
- Hospital Council of Northern and Central California is using this grant to organize Beacon, the Bay Area Patient Safety Collaborative, into its next phase. Beacon supports adult acute care hospitals in working together to improve hospital...Training and Health Education Center for Youth
- $112,957 from the California Endowment
- School Health Center Planning Project: To support a collaborative planning process for establishing a school-linked health center to increase access to health services and prevention programs for adolescents in central San Mateo County.
Recent News from California Endowment