City on a Hill Ministries GrantOrganization
- City on a Hill MinistriesGrant Amount
- Community Foundation of the Holland/Zeeland AreaGrant Purpose
- for the Health Clinic and the Women’s Health Initiative which both provide medical care to uninsured adults in Ottawa County.Similar GrantsLos Angeles Mission Community Clinic
- $463,541 from the California Endowment
- Establishing Medical Outreach Services: To improve access to medical care through the co-location of medical outreach services at non-clinic locations for the homeless, uninsured and low-income residents of the downtown Skid Row community of Los...Women's Care Center
- $50,000 from the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
- The Women's Care Center is working on a capital project that will address the problem of pregnant women who do not access 1st trimester prenatal care in St. Joseph County (16 year low). Project includes the expansion of the Women's Care Center on...Comprehensive Community Health Centers, Inc.
- $347,339 from the California Endowment
- Safety Net Access Program (SNAP): To develop an inter-organizational care management information technology system for a hospital in-reach program to link uninsured and Medi-Cal unassigned individuals to a clinic medical home in Service Planning...University of California, San Francisco
- $408,730 from the California Endowment
- Evaluation of Video Medical Interpretation, Phase II: To support completion of evaluations for patient, provider, and interpreter satisfaction and selected process and clinical outcomes in the primary care, cardiology, and inpatient settings on the...Winters Healthcare Foundation, Inc.
- $350,000 from the California Endowment
- Dental Services: Dental Services: To support startup of a dental facility and integrated oral health care program within an existing community clinic to increase access to emergency, preventive, and restorative dental care for low-income and...
Recent News from Community Foundation of the Holland/Zeeland Area
'It's in your heart'
The money to do it is in a fund of the Central Pennsylvania Community Foundation, whose executive director Jodi Cessna is always master...more
Welcome to Seacliff
The mural project is supported and funded from the Strock Family, Cole Strickland, Zach Friend, Community Foundation of Santa Cruz,...more
Grants News from around the Web