Arts & Business Council of Chicago GrantOrganization
- Arts & Business Council of ChicagoGrant Amount
- Chicago Community TrustGrant Purpose
- for IMPACT programSimilar GrantsUniversity of Southern California
- $269,750 from the California Endowment
- Evaluation of Health Consumer Alliance: To measure outcomes and impact of the network in terms of statewide health policy, statewide capacity building and local project impact on consumers and systems in California.Lodestar Management/Research, Inc.
- $150,000 from the California Endowment
- South Los Angeles Coalition Building Effort: To design and conduct an evaluation to assess the impact of community leader training, the processes of operation and functioning, policy and advocacy development and impact on systems when using...Innovation Network, Inc.
- $69,000 from the California Endowment
- Evaluation of the California Immigrant Welfare Collaborative: To assess the advocacy impact of the California Immigrant Welfare Collaborative on health and social policies that impact immigrant populations in California since its formation.Health Management Associates
- $279,351 from the California Endowment
- Assessment of Impact of Proof-of-Citizenship Requirement for Medicaid Beneficiaries: To assess county governments' implementation of the new proof-of-citizenship requirement for Medicaid beneficiaries imposed by the federal Deficit Reduction...Umtapo Centre
- $75,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will provide general purpose support to the Umtapo Centre. The cornerstone of the centre's work is its Peace, Human Rights, and Antiracism Education program, which engages large numbers of people, particularly youth, to create...
Recent News from Chicago Community Trust
Grants News from around the Web