Trinity Counseling Service GrantOrganization
- Trinity Counseling ServiceGrant Amount
- Bunbury CompanyGrant Purpose
- The Childhood Intervention Initiative is a collaborative effort of Trinity Counseling Service, Princeton Nursery school and Princeton Regional Schools to identify at-risk children as they transition through the public school system. The purpose of the program is to help children to reach their fullest potential in a safe and nurturing environment.Similar GrantsUkrainian Step by Step Foundation
- $210,000 from the Mott Foundation
- The program goal is to expand and improve the community school model in Ukraine. To this end, Ukrainian Step by Step Foundation will establish regional training centers, train trainers, and introduce courses on community schools into teacher...People's Community Organization for Reform and Empowerment
- $116,072 from the California Endowment
- Lead Education Action Project (LEAD): To support a collaborative effort to identify unsafe housing and children exposed to lead hazards, and to develop a lead abatement action plan to reduce risk factors and ensure that property owners bring...Synergy Enterprises, Inc.
- $300,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will provide funding for the 21st Century Community Learning Centers Summer Institute in 2008, a project of Synergy Enterprises, Inc. The 21st Century Community Learning Centers initiative provides grants to inner-city and rural schools...National Initiative for Children's Healthcare Quality
- $254,158 from the California Endowment
- Childhood Obesity Action Network: To increase participation of California health care providers and key stakeholders in a national network working to prevent childhood obesity, including support for a California-focused regional hub and for...CompassPoint Nonprofit Services
- $115,929 from the Mott Foundation
- Succession planning is a sound risk management practice -- it is critical to ensuring the continued effectiveness of an organization before and after a leadership transition. Since 1997, through its Executive Transitions program, CompassPoint...
Recent News from Bunbury Company
Social Enterprise Network Sites