Center on Education Policy GrantOrganization
- Center on Education PolicyGrant Amount
- Hewlett FoundationGrant Purpose
- for reassessing the federal role in elementary and secondary educationSimilar GrantsCenter on Education Policy
- $200,000 from the Ford Foundation
- For research on and dissemination of policy options for a new federal role in public educationCouncil on Foundations, Inc.
- $200,000 from the Kellogg Foundation
- promote lessons of good philanthropy to grantmakers, their advisors, foundation executives, and trustees, and educate state and federal regulators about the appropriate role and functions of foundationsCommittee for Economic Development
- $50,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will provide general purpose support to the Committee for Economic Development. The organization's policy programs focus on four vital areas of our economy and society: education, from pre-kindergarten, primary, and secondary...Assessment, Accountability
- $1,222,784 from the Gates Foundation
- to help states align secondary school math expectations with the demands of postsecondary education and workInner City Arts
- $100,000 from the California Community Foundation
- Two-year support to expand education programming for elementary and middle school students attending 16 schools in and near Downtown Los Angeles.
Recent News from Hewlett Foundation