Princeton Symphony Orchestra GrantOrganization
- Princeton Symphony OrchestraGrant Amount
- Bunbury CompanyGrant Purpose
- Operating support is continued for this Princeton performing arts organization which, in addition to its regular concert series, provides free concerts for students attending area elementary schools.Similar GrantsFlint Institute of Music
- $50,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will provide partial support to the Flint Institute of Music for its Music in the Parks concert series. The 2008 free summer concert series will include seven performances at various parks and other locations throughout Genesee County. ...Trinity Counseling Service
- $30,000 from the Bunbury Company
- The Childhood Intervention Initiative is a collaborative effort of Trinity Counseling Service, Princeton Nursery school and Princeton Regional Schools to identify at-risk children as they transition through the public school system. The purpose of...Inner City Arts
- $100,000 from the California Community Foundation
- Two-year support to expand education programming for elementary and middle school students attending 16 schools in and near Downtown Los Angeles.Los Angeles Chinatown Firecracker Run Committee, Inc.
- $10,000 from the California Endowment
- Run Don't Walk: To provide an after-school physical fitness program emphasizing exercise, running and nutrition to encourage healthy lifestyles for elementary school students attending the Castelar, Solano Avenue and Ann Street schools in Los...Floyd McCree Theatre
- $30,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will support a summer fine arts program for Flint's inner-city youth. One of the goals of the Floyd McCree Theatre is to instruct African-American youth in the fine arts and provide a venue to display their talent. Despite bold...
Recent News from Bunbury Company
Social Enterprise Network Sites