CARnival event to support reading and education in elementary students

I am hoping the event is a huge success and can’t wait to see how it all turns out,” Degiulio said.

In addition to helping out Pi Beta Phi, the members of Sigma Phi Epsilon also are doing this for a cause of their own.

“Our national philanthropy is Big Brothers/Big Sisters so I thought this could be a great way to get myself as well as the rest of the guys to go out and touch the lives of kids while adding more meaning to such a great cause,” Degiulio said.

According to Dexter Emchs, a third-year criminal justice major and the president of Sigma Phi Epsilon at UT, giving back to the community is very important to the fraternity, and all of Greek life.

“As Greek life as a whole we try to break the stereotypes and show what Greek life really does,” Emchs said.

Elkins also said that they look forward to pairing up with Sigma Phi Epsilon for the event, and for a good reason.

“We are partnering with Sigma Phi Epsilon because Dr.

UK will be celebrating its first national celebration of social enterprises dubbed as Social Saturday. World famous celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, who founded the Fifteen restaurant chain.

Federal Government Grant and Assistance Programs

Edited by: Michael Saunders

© 2008-2024 Copyright Michael Saunders