Fund mlaunched to help communities fight crime in County Durham

Fund mlaunched to help communities fight crime in County Durham (From The Northern Echo) Fund mlaunched to help communities fight crime in County Durham (From The Northern Echo)

TEAM: PCC Ron Hogg the County Durham Community Foundation have created new fund

Projects in County Durham and Darlington could share in 150,000 from police and crime commissioner Ron Hogg and the County Durham Community Foundation’s community safety fund. Mr Hogg said: “This scheme was originally managed through my office, and I am delighted to confirm that the new fund will be administered by County Durham Community Foundation. “I have provided 100,000 of funding to the scheme, and I am pleased to announce this has been topped-up by a further 50,000 from County Durham Community Foundation, under the new grant administration arrangement.”

Barbara Gubbins, chief executive of the foundation, said: “This is an exciting new partnership which means that groups who have a particular

Ganesh Natarajan is the Founder and Chairman of 5FWorld, a new platform for funding and developing start-ups, social enterprises and the skills eco-system in India. In the past two decades, he has built two of India’s high-growth software services companies – Aptech and Zensar – almost from scratch to global success.

Federal Government Grant and Assistance Programs

Edited by: Michael Saunders

© 2008-2024 Copyright Michael Saunders