High school football: Grant Gower resigns as Deer Creek football coach to become offensive …

High school football: Grant Gower resigns as Deer Creek football coach to become offensive coordinator at Oklahoma Baptist University | News OK High school football: Grant Gower resigns as Deer Creek football coach to become offensive coordinator at Oklahoma Baptist University Deer Creek football coach Grant Gower is leaving the school to become offensive coordinator at Oklahoma Baptist University.

EDMOND Deer Creek football coach Grant Gower won’t usher the school into Class 6A-II football next season.

Gower was named the new offensive coordinator at Oklahoma Baptist University on Tuesday after spending the past eight seasons as the Antlers’ head coach.

“It is an opportunity to go coach at the collegiate level, and with of course the movement of OBU into NCAA Division II, it’s an exciting time at the university and an exciting time to be a part of that,” Gower told The Oklahoman in a phone interview. Gower’s youngest daughter, Macy, is a senior at Deer Creek.

That all added up to a perfect scenario for the coach to make the move.

“I sure didn’t think this would be the next step that God would have for me, but it’s the right one I feel confident of,” Gower said.

Three social enterprises were recognized at the 2013 President’s Challenge Social Enterprise Award for their major contributions to society. SATA CommHealth and Bliss Restaurant landed Social Enterprise of the Year titles, while Bettr Barista Coffee Academy bagged the award for Social Enterprise Start-up of the Year.

Federal Government Grant and Assistance Programs

Edited by: Michael Saunders

© 2008-2024 Copyright Michael Saunders