Nonprofit that acquired troubled charter school management company postpones meetings

Nonprofit that acquired troubled charter school management company postpones meetings | Tampa Bay Times

Clear70

Gradebook

Education news and notes from Tampa Bay and Florida

Subscribe to RSS

Nonprofit that acquired troubled charter school management company postpones meetings

Colleen Wright, Times Staff Writer

Link

View all Articles

Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:50pm

My Edition

I want to see more articles tagged

I’m already following articles tagged

screenshot

Screenshot of Windsor Prep email

Newpoint Education Partners, the charter school management company that operated four Pinellas County schools in financial distress, made a surprising announcement on Tuesday: it had been acquired by a nonprofit, Alliance Education of Florida.

RELATED NEWS/ARCHIVE

Florida Department of Education withholds capital outlay payments for three charter schools

6 Days Ago

Clearwater charter high school opts out of auto-renew contract with management company

1 Month Ago

Past grades must not influence Florida charter school enrollment, senator proposes

4 Months Ago

Follow @ThomasCTobin.

Education News

More

Legislators earmark $400,000 for reading program at struggling schools in St. Petersburg 6:14 PM

New after-school program aims to keep kids on track in the classroom 10:30 AM

Hernando schools set to receive extra funding for small districts 10:29 AM

Hernando County School Board plans to end bus tracking contract 10:29 AM

Student marketing team helping to get the word out about Zephyrhills High 3/09/16

Rivaayat is an initiative by Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi to revive various dying art form and solve innumerable problems faced by the artisans. Rivaayat began with reviving a 20,000-year-old art form of pottery that is a means of survival for 600 families residing in Uttam Nagar, Delhi.

Federal Government Grant and Assistance Programs

Edited by: Michael Saunders

© 2008-2024 Copyright Michael Saunders