Grant: Why 2016 could be ‘the year’ for the Rangers’ World Series hopes

Texas Rangers: Grant: Why 2016 could be ‘the year’ for the Rangers’ World Series hopes | SportsDay

Texas Rangers third baseman Joey Gallo blows a bubble as he waits with Chris Gimenez (38) and Drew Robinson (68) for manager Jeff Banister to come to the mound to remove pitcher Connor Sadzeck (59) from the game during the ninth inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers in a spring training game at Surprise Stadium on Friday, March 4, 2016, in Surprise, Ariz.

It is amazing: A crime that has never been solved.”

Has the clubhouse chemistry improved this spring with the free throw contests and new music system?

Grant: “I’m not gonna say chemistry. I don’t think clubhouse chemistry was bad in 2012, but I do think panic struck in the last couple of weeks of that season. Whats the biggest thing preventing him from being the utility guy?

Grant: “The Rangers will look at him a lot more in the outfield this spring, in addition to the infield.

UK will be celebrating its first national celebration of social enterprises dubbed as Social Saturday. World famous celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, who founded the Fifteen restaurant chain.

Federal Government Grant and Assistance Programs

Edited by: Michael Saunders

© 2008-2024 Copyright Michael Saunders