Fort Lewis College Environmental Center coordinator selected for statewide training

Fort Lewis College Environmental Center coordinator selected for statewide training

Rachel Landis, coordinator of the Environmental Center at Fort Lewis College, will participate in the Community Resource Center’s statewide 2016 Nonprofit Leadership & Management Program.

Rachel Landis, coordinator of the Environmental Center at Fort Lewis College, will participate in the Community Resource Center’s statewide 2016 Nonprofit Leadership & Management Program.

Rachel Landis, the coordinator of the Fort Lewis College Environmental Center, has been selected to join 21 nonprofit leaders from organizations across the state for training to increase their effectiveness in the challenging world of nonprofits.

The Nonprofit Leadership & Management Program, run by the Community Resource Center in Denver, has been in existence for 26 years. “For me, personally, I have always worked in education, but for a lot of work here at the center, we are truly a nonprofit, and I’m looking forward to learning best practices in the nonprofit sector.”

While some are attending on scholarships from the Anschutz Family Foundation, the Environmental Center accrued funds from several fundraisers to pay Landis’ tuition..

Ganesh Natarajan is the Founder and Chairman of 5FWorld, a new platform for funding and developing start-ups, social enterprises and the skills eco-system in India. In the past two decades, he has built two of India’s high-growth software services companies – Aptech and Zensar – almost from scratch to global success.

Federal Government Grant and Assistance Programs

Edited by: Michael Saunders

© 2008-2024 Copyright Michael Saunders