Kidbox: A Box That Combines Kids Clothes and Philanthropy

Kidbox: A Box That Combines Kids Clothes and Philanthropy Kidbox: A Box That Combines Kids Clothes and Philanthropy Malls and shopping outlets offer a number of clothing stores, but there is still a hole in the market, which is why Haim Dabah created Kidbox.

Dabah is transforming the kid clothing market with a box that offers designer brands and reasonable prices.

“Within the kids clothing space, I wanted to save families time on shopping, while providing them a convenient (and fun) way to shop and share in the experience with their kids,” says Dabah.

In addition to providing children with an exciting opportunity to shop online, Kidbox provides the following features:

National Brands which include 7 for all Mankind, Lucky Brand, Reebok and Butter
6-7 items per box for only $98

While there are currently other boxes on the market, Kidbox has set itself apart in a number of ways.

“Our competitive advantage lies in our unique approach to the box model. There are no subscription or styling fees, and there are no obligations or upfront payments, meaning you can skip deliveries at any time,” says Dabah.

Not only is the company’s box model a key to its success, but it also relies on unique technology to help predict style preferences.

“We have nine engineers, based out of Tel Aviv, that are involved in the development of a custom code, with a focus on advanced A.I. and a machine learning algorithm that assists Kidbox stylists in creating a unique and personalized style assortment for each child,” says Dabah.

More About Kidbox and Its Plans for the Future

In the future, Kidbox plans to donate clothes to over a million children with help from its consumers and K.I.D.S/Fashion Delivers, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.

“We also have plans to expand our size range beyond sizes 4-16, build a loyal customer base and a robust community of families who are empowered to be give,” says Dabah who is a founding board member of K.I.D.S/ Fashion Delivers.

Additionally, Kidbox’s mission is to help parents in teaching their children to give back.

“I wanted to create Kidbox and offer families a fun-filled box to open with their kids while also contributing new clothing to children in need,” says Dabah who explains the company will donate a piece of clothing for every Kidbox sold.

Dabah a 30 year veteran in the fashion and branding industry suggests that aspiring entrepreneurs find their passion before starting a company.

“It’s important to truly understand the industry as a whole, your target customer as well as the gaps in the market before taking on your own endeavor,” says Dabah.

Social Entrepreneurship
Spotlight

Influencing Social Good Through Retail

When Hannah Davis   traveled to China to teach English, she noticed how Chinese workers and farmers were often sporting olive green army-style shoes. Those shoes served as her inspiration to create her own social enterprise, Bangs Shoes.

Federal Government Grant and Assistance Programs

Edited by: Michael Saunders

© 2008-2024 Copyright Michael Saunders