AIF’s young volunteers infuse energy to The Cause

She travelled for the first time from India to the United States to help make all friends of AIF aware of the large impact they have.

Planning and executing a gala this successful took months and months of hard work from many different people, including the young volunteers of AIF. They loved helping out at the AIF gala and they had a great time.”

Young volunteers are not only impactful with AIF, but in every type of philanthropy. Philanthropy is a field that relies on people coming together for a purpose, and young people, more specifically young volunteers, help immensely in creating the energy and environment that inspire people to make a change.

Another one of AIF’s volunteers, Nicole Shelton, said: “The America India Foundation has given me and other young adults the opportunity to become involved in something much bigger than ourselves. I am very grateful to the leaders of AIF for running such a charitable organization and for catalyzing not only change in India, but for catalyzing a drive of social duty that myself and the other ambassadors and volunteers of AIF carry.”

Though Richmond isn’t one of bigger chapters of AIF, the impact that this gala will have on thousands of lives is immeasurable.

Social Entrepreneurship
Spotlight

Influencing Social Good Through Retail

When Hannah Davis   traveled to China to teach English, she noticed how Chinese workers and farmers were often sporting olive green army-style shoes. Those shoes served as her inspiration to create her own social enterprise, Bangs Shoes.

Federal Government Grant and Assistance Programs

Edited by: Michael Saunders

© 2008-2024 Copyright Michael Saunders