Tezos Foundation to Giveaway Some Grants for Developing Apps on its Blockchain

To encourage the developers for developing apps on its platform the Tezos foundation has now announced a new grant-making process that will fund the projects of its community of developers, educational institutions and other members. Explaining its plans Tezos foundation said that it has identified 3 key areas that it wants to target initially for further development of Tezos network:

Research that can extend the Tezos protocol
Development of tools that can support Tezos
And resolutions to grow the Tezos community.

Institutions, researchers, developers and community members who want to develop projects that can help in any of these 3 key areas can apply for grants in August to get their projects funded by Tezos Foundation.

The beta version of Tezos mainnet went live just a few days back in the end of June. Technology and business were my core interests, so it wasn’t surprising that I got interested in cryptocurrencies, which operate at the intersection of both these things. Now I live my passion by trading cryptocurrencies and covering Cryptocurrency news here at Crypto-News.in.

ADVISORY WARNING: Crypto-News India provides references and links to selected blogs and other sources of economic and market information as an educational service to its clients and prospects, and does not endorse the opinions or recommendations of the blogs or other sources of information. Clients and prospects are advised to carefully consider the opinions and analysis offered in the blogs or other information sources in the context of the client or prospect’s individual analysis and decision making. Past performance is no guarantee of future results and Crypto-News India specifically advises clients and prospects to carefully review all claims and representations made by advisors, bloggers, money managers and system vendors before investing any funds in any blockchain/cryptocurrency related ventures or in trading cryptocurrencies.

John Converse Townsend, a Forbes contributor, shares what can the private sector do for a social enterprise. He encourages social enterprises to reach out to corporations for help to scale up their businesses.

Federal Government Grant and Assistance Programs

Edited by: Michael Saunders

© 2008-2024 Copyright Michael Saunders