Ecology Center GrantOrganization
- Ecology CenterGrant Amount
- Mott FoundationGrant Purpose
- Since its inception in 1970, the Ecology Center has worked for a safe and healthy environment where people live, work, and play. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, the center has developed a reputation across the state and the Midwest as a leader in developing innovative programs; and over the past decade, the organization has become increasingly engaged in issues related to growth management in southeast Michigan. Support will help the center deepen its work and relationships in the southeast metropolitan region and strengthen the link between growth management and urban revitalization.Similar GrantsPHI
- $225,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will allow PHI to deepen its presence in Michigan by: improving career advancement opportunities and the training infrastructure for direct service healthcare workers in the state; securing expanded healthcare coverage for thousands of...Council of Michigan Foundations
- $50,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This grant will enable the Council of Michigan Foundations to spin off the Michigan Individual Development Account Partnership, which was established in 2000 to support the growth and development of Individual Development Account programs throughout...Colonnades Theatre Lab, Inc.
- $400,000 from the Mott Foundation
- The project goal is to share experiences from South Africa's process of truth, justice, and reconciliation with people from the Western Balkans. The grantee, the Colonnades Theatre Lab, Inc., has developed a stage production with music-called...Brookings Institution
- $40,000 from the Mott Foundation
- The Metropolitan Policy Program of the Brookings Institution has established itself as a leading center that examines the role of public policy, private sector initiatives, and market forces and demographic changes in shaping metropolitan growth...Iowa Citizens for Community Improvement
- $230,000 from the Mott Foundation
- Iowa Citizens for Community Improvement is a community organizing group with a 30-year history and a mission to work with Iowans of all ethnic backgrounds, particularly low- and moderate-income families, to provide people with the training and...
Recent News from Mott Foundation
Social Enterprise Network Sites