Community Voices Heard GrantOrganization
- Community Voices HeardGrant Amount
- New York Community TrustGrant Purpose
- to increase voting by low-income citizensSimilar GrantsForum of Tuzla Citizens
- $60,000 from the Mott Foundation
- The program goal is to increase public participation in decisionmaking and strengthen democratic practices at local and national levels in Bosnia-Herzegovina. The Forum of Tuzla Citizens works to foster local democracy development in the community...ShoreBank Corporation
- $997,500 from the Mott Foundation
- ShoreBank Corporation is launching a $51,750,000 common equity fundraising effort to dramatically increase the scale and impact of its work that benefits low-income and other underserved communities by stimulating economic opportunity. This...Iowa Citizens for Community Improvement
- $230,000 from the Mott Foundation
- Iowa Citizens for Community Improvement is a community organizing group with a 30-year history and a mission to work with Iowans of all ethnic backgrounds, particularly low- and moderate-income families, to provide people with the training and...Citizens Union Foundation of the City of New York, Inc.
- $70,000 from the New York Community Trust
- to improve the voting systemFlint River Watershed Coalition
- $80,000 from the Mott Foundation
- Incorporated in 1998, the Flint River Watershed Coalition represents concerned citizens, local government, business interests, educational institutions, and others who feel strongly that the Flint River and its tributaries are vital resources that...
Recent News from New York Community Trust
Grants News from around the Web