Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Joseph County GrantOrganization
- Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Joseph CountyGrant Amount
- Community Foundation of St. Joseph CountyGrant Purpose
- Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Joseph County will use funds to expand the NetSmartz internet safety awareness programming into all of the after-school branches. The program is an interactive, educational resource for children ages 5-17 that uses age-appropriate, 3-D activities to teach children and their families how to decrease their vulnerability to dangerous situations that may present themselves on the Internet. At the conclusion of the program, each branch will hold a graduation ceremony for the Club members and their parents to celebrate the member’s certifications.Similar GrantsBoys &amp; Girls Club of Greater Flint
- $16,132 from the Mott Foundation
- This renewal grant provides support to the Summer Fun Program operated by the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Flint. Mott funds support the part-time adult personnel required and other direct expenses for the Early Bird program, which is a...Boys Hope Girls Hope
- $56,000 from the Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
- for support for the opening of the Rosyln home – the third Boys Hope Girls Hope home in Detroit. By opening this third home (for boys), BHGH seeks to expand its capacity, reaching ten more boys immediately and potentially hundreds more over time.
Boys and Girls Clubs of Charlotte County
- $10,000 from the Gulf Coast Community Foundation of Venice
- to help initiate programming at the Myakka River Boys and Girls Club, which serves the Englewood community. Funds for this grant come from the Agnes Gnewikow Charitable Fund, the Mildred F. Currie Charitable Fund, and the Venice Endowment Fund.Diabetes Association of St. Joseph County
- $10,000 from the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
- The Diabetes Association of St. Joseph County will use funds for a new program, Turning the Tables on Hunger. This program combines outreach to older adults to expedite food stamp enrollment and also includes health access opportunities to...Hannah and Friends
- $15,000 from the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
- Hannah & Friends has begun construction of a 31 acre residential setting for adults with developmental disabilities. The farm will feature up to 16 suburban-style homes, a recreational community center, working farm, pond, sledding hill and numerous...
Recent News from Community Foundation of St. Joseph County