Community Foundation News
About the Foundations Grants Site
Contact the Editors
Woodstock Institute Grant
- Woodstock Institute
- to develop an expanded database on foreclosure filings and completions in Chicago neighborhoods (over two years).
Neighborhood Housing Services of Chicago
- $2,500,000 from the
- in support of public education and counseling to prevent foreclosure in New Communities Program and other neighborhoods in Chicago as part of the Foreclosure Prevention and Mitigation Project (over two years).
Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago
- $400,000 from the
- in support of the Home Ownership Preservation Project to provide legal assistance to borrowers seeking to avoid foreclosure in New Community Program and other Chicago neighborhoods under the Foreclosure Prevention and Mitigation Project (over two...
<BR>Center for NYC Neighborhoods
- $75,000 from the
New York Community Trust
- to develop a database and other technology to help homeowners threatened with foreclosure
Greater Southwest Development Corporation
- $626,000 from the
- to support a comprehensive program to limit the extent of foreclosure in a New Communities Program neighborhood in Chicago under the Foreclosure Prevention and Mitigation Project.
Metro Chicago Information Center
- $900,000 from the
- in support of the assembly and analysis of data about Chicago neighborhoods (over three years).
Recent News from MacArthur Foundation
Women's Fund announces grant recipient finalists
The Women's Fund of South Central Kentucky announced Tuesday which four nonprofits will have the opportunity to claim a big check next
Nonprofit Buzz: Education foundation benefits local students
The foundation awards grants every spring to teachers, administrators, and department heads for projects outside the district's general budget. In
Deutsche Telekom Foundation awards grants to 82 youth skills projects
The Deutsche Telekom Foundation has selected 82 projects to receive grants under its tenth annual 'Die Ich kann was!' initiative. Over
Grant allows church to be prepared for possible medical emergencies
The Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation provided a grant allowing the church purchase an AED with a wall cabinet and accessories valued
Ozarks Food Harvest receives $50000 grant from the Walmart Foundation
Thanks to a $50,000 grant awarded by the Walmart Foundation, Ozarks Food Harvest purchased infrastructure and equipment for its partner
Mount Carmel Foundation announces department grants
PITTSBURG — Mount Carmel Foundation Grants help cover the departmental needs such as CPR Monitor in the Intensive Care Unit and
CMA Songwriters Series Announces Los Angeles Performance with Florida Georgia Line, Corey ...
The Country Music Association's critically acclaimed CMA Songwriters Series ... The CMA Foundation has committed to providing a $50,000 grant to .... a safe place to call home and a community
Texas-side Farmers' Market awarded $174000 grant
The Texarkana, Texas, Farmers' Market has been awarded a federal grant of more ... The market, in partnership with the Texarkana Regional Arts
Charges: Woman stole $80K from nonprofit health clinic, bought Taylor Swift tickets
A 44-year-old woman stole nearly $80,000 from a Burnsville nonprofit ... clinic management told police, the nonprofit was struggling financially
Identify your unique giving brand
It's a tool that will help financial advisers in their work with clients who have a significant interest in giving and philanthropy. It's a great addition to
Next 10 >>