Center for Rural Strategies Inc. GrantOrganization
- Center for Rural Strategies Inc.Grant Amount
- Ford FoundationGrant Purpose
- For research, communications and media efforts to improve public discourse about rural America and to build consensus around rural policy as a follow-up to the National Rural AssemblySimilar GrantsCommunications Network
- $10,000 from the Mott Foundation
- The Communications Network is an affinity group of foundation communications professionals whose mission is to improve the effectiveness and accountability of foundations by promoting and strengthening the strategic practice of communications in...Demos: A Network for Ideas and Action
- $100,000 from the Mott Foundation
- Demos: A Network for Ideas and Action believes that current public views and discourse about government not only present a real danger for our democracy but also undermine government's ability to address current and future social and economic...Strategy Center
- $150,000 from the Mott Foundation
- The program goal is to promote citizen participation in decisionmaking processes through supporting a leading Russian public policy center and its efforts to strengthen other regional public policy centers in Russia. During 2008-2010, Strategy...National Center for Black Philanthropy, Inc.
- $80,000 from the Mott Foundation
- This general purpose grant renewal will help the National Center for Black Philanthropy, Inc., an organization that has encouraged giving and volunteerism among African Americans and educated the public on African-American philanthropy since 1997. ...Demos: A Network for Ideas and Action Ltd.
- $100,000 from the Ford Foundation
- To assess the impact of the public works communications training program on its constituents and on the changing public discourse about government
Recent News from Ford Foundation