Matrix Consulting GrantOrganization
- Matrix ConsultingGrant Amount
- California EndowmentGrant Purpose
- Strategic Planning and Analysis Consultant: To assist a collaborative with the completion of a strategic planning process to conduct a health policy summit in Fresno and to provide a report on the collaborative and community engagement activities.Similar GrantsMatrix Consulting
- $350,000 from the California Endowment
- Strategic Planning and Evaluation: To provide technical assistance in planning a policy summit in Fresno for organizations involved in improving the economic opportunities and health outcomes for underserved communities in the Fresno area and to...Center for Health Justice, Inc.
- $113,460 from the California Endowment
- Health Justice Initiative: To support an advocacy capacity-building project to reduce the disparity of HIV prevention and treatment services experienced by inmates in Los Angeles County both when they are in prisons or jails and after their...South End Museum Trust
- $10,000 from the Mott Foundation
- The South End Museum Trust was established to commemorate the forced removal of people of color from the South End in Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape during the apartheid period. The museum was started by volunteers and community members, many...Catawba-Wateree Relicensing Coalition
- $20,000 from the Mott Foundation
- The relicensing of 13 large hydroelectric dams on the Catawba-Wateree River system in North and South Carolina is nearing completion. Prior funding to the Catawba-Wateree Relicensing Coalition, an organization representing diverse stakeholders,...Catalano Fenske and Associates LLC
- $25,000 from the California Endowment
- Logistical Conference Support: To provide logistical, media relations and implementation support for a collaborative focusing on work force and health issues to conduct a health policy summit being held in the city of Fresno.
Recent News from California Endowment