Winters Healthcare Foundation, Inc. GrantOrganization
- Winters Healthcare Foundation, Inc.Grant Amount
- California EndowmentGrant Purpose
- Dental Services: Dental Services: To support startup of a dental facility and integrated oral health care program within an existing community clinic to increase access to emergency, preventive, and restorative dental care for low-income and uninsured residents, including migrant farmworkers, of western Yolo County.Similar GrantsGolden Valley Health Centers
- $396,736 from the California Endowment
- Health Center Dental Component: To improve access to oral health services through the startup of a dental clinic and oral health education services for underserved residents of agricultural worker communities in west Merced and Stanislaus counties.Sequoia Community Health Foundation, Inc.
- $400,000 from the California Endowment
- Dental Center: To improve access to oral health services by supporting startup and infrastructure development activities for a dental center for farmworkers and ethnically diverse underserved residents of Fresno County.California Dental Association Foundation
- $1,175,686 from the California Endowment
- Pediatric Oral Health Access Program (POHAP): To support a specialized training program for general dentists throughout California to increase skills in restorative dental care for infants and young children, including children with special needs...Bloss Memorial Healthcare District
- $246,935 from the California Endowment
- Access to Vision Care: To provide startup support for the development of a vision care project and an optometry training program that will provide access to vision care services for uninsured and underinsured residents in Merced County.CommuniCare Health Centers
- $62,437 from the California Endowment
- Behavioral Health Integration: To support a planning process and organizational assessment to design and implement integrated behavioral health services into patient care at primary care clinics serving low-income residents of Yolo County.
Recent News from California Endowment
Social Enterprise Network Sites