The Children's Dental Center GrantOrganization
- The Children's Dental CenterGrant Amount
- California Community FoundationGrant Purpose
- One-year core operating support to enhance access to high quality comprehensive dental treatment and oral health prevention education for low-income, uninsured children and their families in Centinela Valley by providing free and low cost services.Similar GrantsThe Children's Dental Center
- $75,000 from the California Community Foundation
- One-year project support for a prevention based oral health outreach services to 1,600 children and comprehensive dental treatment services to 200 low-income children in the Centinela Valley.Winters Healthcare Foundation, Inc.
- $350,000 from the California Endowment
- Dental Services: Dental Services: To support startup of a dental facility and integrated oral health care program within an existing community clinic to increase access to emergency, preventive, and restorative dental care for low-income and...Golden Valley Health Centers
- $396,736 from the California Endowment
- Health Center Dental Component: To improve access to oral health services through the startup of a dental clinic and oral health education services for underserved residents of agricultural worker communities in west Merced and Stanislaus counties.Centinela Youth Services Inc.
- $77,164 from the California Community Foundation
- One-year core operating support to provide mental health services and case management for at-risk youth, conduct family mediation services, enhance evaluation capacity and conduct staff/volunteer training in the Centinela Valley.Didi Hirsch Psychiatric Services
- $80,000 from the California Community Foundation
- One-year project support to expand the comprehensive mental health component of its Family Preservation Program to reach an additional 25-30 uninsured families residing in the Centinela Valley.
Recent News from California Community Foundation
Social Enterprise Network Sites